International Webinar on Lived Experience and challenges of Healthcare
News Type : General News
Date : 22nd July 2021
Time : 10:00 AM to 12:30 PMRegistration Link
We have conducted one day International Webinar on â€œLived Experiences and Challenges of Health care providers during COVID-19â€ on 22.07.2021 through virtual platform- Microsoft Teams. The delegates of the virtual International Webinar were nursing fraternity GNM, UG and PG students, Ph.D. Scholars and faculty members of various institutions from various States and Worldwide. A total of 286 delegates participated in the International Webinar from various colleges across India and Worldwide.
We have started to create the registration link for the International webinar & posted the link on 10.07.2021 & registration link was closed by 20th July 2021. We have shared the Microsoft team link for joining the International Webinar on 21th July 2021 in respected email.
- On 22nd July 2021 by 10:00am, all the delegates have joined the webinar through virtual platform (Microsoft teams).
- The inaugural session started at 10:15am by invoking Godâ€™s blessings.
- Ms. Reshma AV, Lecturer from the Dept. of Medical Surgical nursing, RRCN welcomed the gathering and she encouraged the delegates and stressed the need for a clear perspective on one day International Webinar â€œLived Experiences and Challenges of Health care providers during COVID-19â€ for whole Nursing fraternity in the situation of Covid-19 pandemic.
- At 10:30am to 11:10am the first session was started regardingIntroduction and Management protocol of patients with covid-19 was takenby Mrs. Krupa Elizabeth Joy, RGN, RPN, Staff Nurse, Mental health National Forensic, Mental Health service, Ireland.She explained in depth regarding the topic & the session was Moderated by the Organizing Secretary Mrs. KanchanaM Naik, HOD & Associate Professor, Department of Child health Nursing, RRCN.
- The second session was started at 11:15am to 12:15pm byMrs. SurekhaKiranPatil, RN, BSN, MSN, Nurse Educator (QCHP), Department of Nursing and Midwifery Education & Research. She explained regarding Impact of COVID-19 on Health care providers-psychological disturbances, risk of exposures& personal Experiences & the session was moderated by Ms. SunainaPriyankaMinz. Lecturer department of Psychiatric Nursing, RRCN.
- After finishing of the 2 sessions, feedback link was given for the delegates and E-certificates were generated for the same.
- Vote of thanks was delivered by, Mrs. Kanchana M Naik, Organizing Secretary, HOD & Associate Professor, Department of Child health Nursing. The Webinar adjoined by 12.30 pm with National anthem.
- In this COVID-19 pandemic situation we the family of RRCN arranged the virtual International Webinar for whole Nursing Fraternity & overall was the feather in the cap and it were a milestone and there will be many on the way to come. The RRCN is always known for giving its quality education and making the students learn through practical training.