Alumni Meet 2023
News Type : General News, Alumni News
Department : Alumni
The Alumni Association of RajaRajeswari College of Nursing organized “ALUMNI MEET 2023”- a programme to facilitate, consolidate and coordinate Alumni Activities at Kadamba Hall, RRMCH on 4th March 2023. The alumni meet is to reconnect with the Alumni and celebrate their success and various achievements. The Alumni started arriving in college by 10:30 a.m. and they were received by the registration team and they have been asked to fill the registration form.
All the existing office bearers of Alumni Association (Registered) and 56 alumni in total participated. The Alumni Meet started with a welcome address by the alumni association president Ms.Reshma A V. Principal Dr.A Jebarna Kiruba Mary wishes the Alumnus who were gathered with the range of year from 2004 to 2019. Video presentation was there in regard of college activities.
During the interaction session with the alumniAgenda
1. To interact with the Alumni
2. To Plan organize and coordinate alumni association activities and development of sustainability plan.
3. To plan and design association services for the students
4. To conceptualize and plan a global scale Alumni Meet
5. To enlighten members about the statute of RRCN and provisions of Alumni Association
6. To conduct among present members Alumni Satisfaction Survey through a supplied format
7. To take alumni feedback on academic activities
1. Alumni association will be a standalone body and will operate as per the guideline of RRCN and function as per existing regulation of RRCN statute.
2. To plan and organize a yearly alumni meet preferable during the month of December every year.
3. To communicate the same to all existing alumni and touch base to be maximized.
4. To communicate and increase the membership of alumni association with immediate effect.
5. An open online forum may be created to interact and communicate with all alumni and take their opinion.
6. An Alumni FEEDBACK was conducted among all alumni through a structured format.
7. The alumni Association sincerely expressed its gratitude and acknowledgement to RRCN management for guidance, support.
Alumni also interacted with the present students and gave motivational talk regarding preparing for higher studies and placements. Students asked many questions regarding placements and the alumni shared their views.
They discussed about their beautiful college days at RRCN and interacted with the staff members and with their friends. The event was stimulating and enjoyable and simultaneously profitable as all members shared their views ideate and good numbers of new ideas, information and insights came up. The association is hopeful to run and successfully structure and position itself into a fully functional global platform for RRCN Alumni. Then cultural programs and game events were presented by our IV Year students. It was followed by Felicitation of Chairman by Alumnus.
The alumni Association sincerely expressed its gratitude to the honorable Managing Director for the guidance and support to make this event a grand success.
The event was graced by our honorable Chairman Dr Shri A.C Shanmugam Sir who addressed the former students and wished them best.
Vote of thanks was given by Mrs. Debalina Dey, alumni association Coordinator and she thanked the various organizers alumni members of the event. She also thanked the management for the support and guidance which has made Alumni Meet 2023 a grand success.View Gallery